We are hiring ship electricians for companies in the Netherlands that manufacture motor boats. Further information by phone/ WhatsApp: 0722 455 583/ 0734 458 410..
– Technical education/ electrician qualification;
– Minimum 2 years practical experience as a ship electrician;
– English at conversational/ medium level (mandatory);
– Driving license cat. B (advantage);
– Dynamic, motivated, responsible, autonomous person.
– Installing, adjusting, testing and operating the electrical equipment of boats;
– Checking and overhauling electrical appliances of boats, lighting systems, power generation systems and electrical equipment.
Offer and benefits:
– Starting salary 13 – 14 Euro net/ hour;
– Full time working hours;
– Full time job, overtime hours possible;
– Accommodation provided free of charge;
– Working car provided also;
– Stable job, long-term contract;
– Romanian contract, detachment in the Netherlands with A1 form;
– Medical insurance in Romania and the Netherlands;
– Work equipment provided;
– No employment fee.