We are hiring furniture carpenters for different companies in the Netherlands for furniture manufacturing (factories/ workshops). Further information by phone/ WhatsApp: 0722 455 583/ 0734 458 410.
– An university degree;
– Qualification as a carpenter;
– 5+ years’ practical experience in carpentry;
– Knowledge of technical drawing interpretation (advantage);
– English at intermediate/ advanced level (mandatory);
– Driving license cat. B (advantage);
– Autonomous and responsible person.
– Performing cutting, honing and finishing operations;
– Production of furniture and wooden sub-assemblies in the factory;
– Assembling and adjusting furniture fittings;
– Working in team with romanian/ dutch colleagues.
Offer and benefits:
– Starting salary 12,50 – 13 Euro net/ hour;
– Full time working hours, overtime hours possible;
– Accommodation provided free of charge;
– Working car provided also;
– Stable job, long-term contract;
– Romanian contract, detachment in the Netherlands with A1 form;
– Medical insurance in Romania and the Netherlands;
– Work equipment provided;
– No employment fee.