We are hiring ship mechanics (fitting engines on new boats) for a company in the Netherlands that manufactures boats and cruise ships. Further information by phone/ WhatsApp: 0722 455 583/ 0734 458 410.
– Technical education (electromechanical/ naval/ industrial mechanics);
– Minimum 3 years experience as a ship engine mechanic;
– Good interpretation of technical drawings;
– English at conversational/ medium level (mandatory);
– Driving license cat. B (advantage).
– assembling boat engines, installing pumps and/ or other related equipment.
Offer and benefits:
– Starting salary 14 Euro net/ hour;
– Full time working hours (8 hours/ day);
– Accommodation provided free of charge;
– Working car provided also;
– Stable job, long-term contract;
– Romanian contract, detachment in the Netherlands with A1 form;
– Medical insurance in Romania and the Netherlands;
– Work equipment provided;
– No employment fee.